How to get to the harbours
- The distance between Mariehamn and Hummelvik is 45 km. A small cable ferry takes you across the sound of Töftö.
- The distance between Mariehamn and Svinö is 28 km.
- The distance between Mariehamn and Långnäs is 30 km.
- Galtby is situated in Korpo, approximately 75 km from Turku, passing Parainen (Pargas) and Nauvo (Nagu) on the mainland of Finland. To get to Korpo there are two smaller cable ferries, which both operates according to a timetable. Expect at least 2½ h driving time from Turku to Galtby.
- Vuosnainen (Osnäs) is situated in Kustavi (Gustavs) on the mainland of Finland about 75 km from Turku. A small cable ferry takes you from Kustavi to the small island Vartsala and onwards 6 km to the ferry harbor in Vuosnainen (Osnäs).
At the harbours, by car
- In Långnäs you find separate lines for booked cars traveling to the different archipelago islands. There is also a Stand-by line for unbooked vehicles and one line for vehicles going to the end harbour in Galtby.
- In Svinö you find one line for cars to Degerby (Föglö) and a shorter line for priority-vehicles.
- In Hummelvik you find one line for booked vehicles traveling to Torsholma and one line for vehicles traveling to other inter-archipelago islands (Enklinge, Kumlinge, Lappo).
- In Torsholma you find one line for booked vehicles traveling to the end harbour in Hummelvik and one line for vehicles traveling to other inter-archipelago islands (Lappo, Kumlinge, Enklinge) and one Stand-by line for unbooked vehicles.
- In Vuosnainen you find one waiting line for cars.
- In Galtby you find one waiting line for cars.
Every end harbour offers free (unsupervised) longterm parking. End harbours on the northern line are Hummelvik in Vårdö and Vuosnainen (Osnäs) in Kustavi (Gustavs). The southern line end harbours are Långnäs and in Lumparland and Galtby in Korpo. Also Svinö offers longterm parking. In Hummelvik, Enklinge and Långnäs there are waiting rooms for passengers on foot.