Conditions for online booking 2021
- Customer registration: You only register yourself once, keep you customer number for upcoming bookings and season ticket purchases. All vehicles booked through Ålandstrafiken by phone, e-mail, at the office, and online are registered in a database. Obligatory information for customer registration includes name, address, telephone and mobile phone numbers, e-mail, car registration number and alternative registration number.
- Discount: Prepaid tickets booked online are given a discount of –20%/–80% (except Föglö line).
- Car reservations: Bookings can be made for trips to and from the intermediate harbours.
- Transit trip bookings can not be booked online, please contact Ålandstrafiken.
- All vehicles can be booked online except tractors, tractors and trailers, vehicles for goods and fuel transports and buses.
- The customer is responsible for booking the right height and length of the vehicle: Åland Provincial Government is not liable to refund a prepaid ticket due to incorrect information given about height and length.
- Changes and cancellations: Shall be made 24 hours before the departure time if not other notified. Booked vehicles that cancel later will be invoiced cancellation fee of 20 euro. Vehicles that do not cancel the trip at all (no show) will be invoiced 40 euro fee. Booked vehicle can not be changed/cancelled via the ferry. More info, see “Booking rules 2021”.
- Reservations cancelled 24 h at the latest (if not other notified) before departure are refunded (except a handling fee of 5 euro). Please contact Ålandstrafiken.