- From March, 2014 only customer numbers with AT-*** will be accepted.
- Private customers registers online, or via Ålandstrafiken, and receives AT-number with personal login and password. Mandatory information includes name, address, mobile phone number, e-mail, car registration number and alternative car registration numbers.
- Companies registered at Ålandstrafiken and obtain a customer number for invoicing (AG-number). Mandatory information is company name, Business ID, invoicing address, mobile phone number, e-mail, car registration number and alternative car registration numbers.
- Only one customer number per person/company is allowed.
- Private customer/company/association with season ticket on their vehicles can have several vehicles registered on the same AT-number.
- The person responsible for booking a private group, within an association or for a campsite is the part that enters an agreement with Ålandstrafiken.
- Companies/travel agencies/campsites can have one AT-number for online bookings for discounts, and one AG-number for invoicing (eg booked tourist groups, buses).
- Please contact Ålandstrafiken for registration of separate customer numbers.
- Ålandstrafiken (Åland Provincial Government) can hand over personal data to a third party only if the receiver of the data has a legal right to use the data.
According to Åland Provincial Law (2007:88) on Personal Data, section 4, the registration of personal data within the provincial and municipality administration is allowed when it can be considered relevant for the register holder’s operations within the customer service. The basic regulations for personal data processing are as defined in Section 3 of the Personal Data Act.